I've previously mentioned how much I love spicy things, and i'll say it again: I love eating spicy things. It's probably not very good for me, but it's okay :)
This dish is easy to make because you literally just throw things inside a pan and you're done!
1. Dduk: Thawed packaged rice cake.
2. Korean hot pepper paste
3. Odeng (fish cake): you want to cut them up into small pieces and cook them with the dduk (rice cake).
4.Hard boiled eggs: you want to cook them and cut it half to add to the dish.
5. 4-5 cups of water to boil.
Steps to making dduk-bok-kee:
1. Boil water. (the water will shrink as you cook).
2. Add the cut odeng (fish cake) and cook it for 3 minutes before adding dduk.
3. Add dduk and cook until it is semi soft but not fully cooked.
4. Add the hot pepper paste to the mix and measure it to how spicy you want it.
5. Add a hint of sugar and salt depending on your taste.
6. Lastly, add the hard boiled egg and mix it in with the sauce to finish it off.
it's really up to you what you want to put in the dduk-bbok-kee. You can add vegetables, and any type of meat you like. All you need is the hot pepper paste and water to complete the popular dish!